One summer in between 7th and 8th grade, before I moved to AZ, me and my parents went to the Grand Canyon. I bought a cassette of Motley Crue's "Theater of Pain" and was convinced I was the first kid in my school to own the tape. I thought anything from Arizona was cool. We came back and I wasn't the coolest, everyone had the record. And it sucked.

Let's admit it: this is not the most powerful followup to the At-At Walker. But this style has a lot going for it. Traditional snowglobe, half-circle, with 1)interchanagable plastic representations of city/state, and 2) background. This would show that 1)cactus and 2) desert are vital to understanding Arizona. And by having a traditional structure, you have an easy way to compare and contrast each city/state.

I lived in Tucson for 12 years and this is exactly how it was. Great little city.